Thursday, March 3, 2011

Clarissa Gastroparesis

What else is there to say?


Rubo Giovanni Fontana in the title of his and post a video of a boy of 19 years, Zach Walsh, raised by two mothers involved in the debate on adoptions for homosexual couples in Iowa. Look
. It is in English, but the meaning of the speech you can not understand, and above you see the pride in his family.
The bottom line is this:

This vote will touch my family or your family? In the next few hours - I'm sure - will feel a lot of evidence about how to have gay and lesbian parents harms children. But the truth is that in my nineteen years, not even a single time I met a person who has realized without saying that I was raised by a homosexual couple. And you know why? Why my parents' sexual orientation has no effect on what is my character.



0 comments:

Post a Comment