Friday, March 4, 2011

Red Lines In Rear Projection Tv's




There is a right-wing president, a businessman with interests in the media and in football, leading a great nation, but it is not Silvio Berlusconi, is Sebastian Pinera, President of Chile. In these days was on a visit to Italy, and was released on February 28 its the Corriere interview.
the fateful question, "The year compared to Berlusconi, finds the comparison apt?" Pinera has partially put aside diplomacy and pre-institutional meeting said:

[...] I took a doctorate Harvard, I taught for 15 years at the University and does not seem to be the case of President Berlusconi. [...] I was twice elected senator and then became head of my party. [...] I was younger, I consider myself a family man, married for 37 years, the parallel does not hold. I think we're very different lifestyle, behavior and values. [...] I also owned a television station and was the owner of a football team. [...] The Chilean law does not oblige me to sell anything, I did it on my own. [...] We are preparing a law on conflict of interest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment